Scope of food for refrigerated truck transportation
The scope of food currently applicable to refrigerated trucks in China is as follows:
1. Primary agricultural products: vegetables, fruits, meat, poultry, eggs, aquatic products, rowan products.
2. Processed food: Quick-frozen food, poultry, meat, aquatic products, packaged cooked food, ice cream and dairy products, fast food ingredients.
3. Special goods: medicines.
All links in refrigerated food transportation play a very important role and cannot be ignored. At the same time, the quality of food in refrigerated transportation must be guaranteed. There are the following requirements for the food itself:
1. Food should be intact, and the most important thing is freshness. If the food has begun to spoil, it is not possible to return it to its original state at low temperatures.
2. Food should not be stopped after production, or frozen after a short stay.